Gear up for the fifth annual Gears and Guitars Fest in downtown Winston-Salem — the biggest party on two wheels!
2021 Gears & Guitars Music Festival Line-up
Individual concert tickets ($40/show) and 3-day tickets ($80 for all shows) are available to purchase here. Tickets can also be purchased at Bailey Park on the day of the concert.
- Friday, Sept. 24: Grace Potter with Hannah Wicklund
- Gates open at 6 p.m.; Show starts at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 25: Gov’t Mule, Devon Gilfillian, and Ida Mae
- Gates open at 5 p.m.; Show starts at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 26: The Smithereens with Fastball and Magnolia Green
- Gates open at 2 p.m.; Show starts at 3 p.m.
This year’s festival also includes the USA CRITS Series Championship on Friday, Sept. 24, followed by the International Crit Challenge on Saturday, Sept. 25, and Sunday, Sept. 26.
Don’t miss a minute of the action—all three days will be streamed live on USACRITS.tv.
Make the most of your event-filled weekend by planning a three-day getaway to Winston-Salem.
By day, cheer on athletes as they compete in one of the country’s most coveted professional cycling competitions. By night, join fellow music lovers at Bailey Park for concerts featuring nationally recognized recording artists.
- Room block reservations are available at the following hotels:
- Kimpton Cardinal Hotel– reservations can be online here or by calling 1-855-KIMPTON (546-7866). If making a reservation via phone, please mention you are booking with the 2021 Gears and Guitars / Winston-Salem Cycling Classic Block.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown– book your reservation online here or call the hotel direct at 336-276-1010 and reference the group name, Gears & Guitars.
- Find Your Beat in Winston-Salem: