March 16 to December 30, 2023
Wake up to Spring with a tour through Winston-Salem’s historic gardens. Our lush gardens date back more than 260 years and offer a peek into the city’s colorful past. Your itinerary includes self-guided garden tours through Historic Bethabara Park, Old Salem Museums & Gardens, Reynolda Gardens (adjacent to Reynolda House Museum of American Art), and Paul J. Ciener Botanical Gardens in Kernersville. Visit Winston-Salem and see for yourself why some say that a stroll through Winston-Salem’s gardens is truly a study of both history and horticulture. Package includes: - Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Itinerary for self-guided garden tours
- Welcome gift: jar of locally sourced honey
- Fresh baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Continental breakfast
- On-site parking at the hotel
- High-speed wireless internet Call (336) 725-1120 to reserve now! Terms and conditions: Best available rate. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3 p.m. EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.