Designed to be the community’s artistic living room, the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts is the perfect blend of arts and innovation, where visual art, music, theatre, film, dance, and more come together in a fresh, vibrant space that inspires creativity. The Arts Council’s Rhodes Center is an elegant, multi-purpose performing arts and events facility in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem. Inside the complex visitors find two permanent art installations by internationally recognized artists, the Hanesbrands Theatre, the Sawtooth School for Visual Art, the Womble Carlyle Gallery and the Eleanor & Egbert Davis Gallery; and premier spaces for exhibitions and rental. Come explore today.
By The Numbers
- Reynolds Place - 3000.00 sq. ft.
- Mountcastle Forum Theater - 3200.00 sq. ft.
- Arboral Gallery - 1800.00 sq. ft.
- Hanesbrands Theatre with seats - 2500.00 sq. ft.
- Hanesbrands Theatre without seats - 3400.00 sq. ft.
- Main Entrance Lobby - 988.00 sq. ft.
- Hanesbrands Theatre Lobby - sq. ft.