Historic Homes & Sites
Old Salem Museums & Gardens
900 Old Salem Road Winston-Salem, NC, 27101
Old Salem Museums & Gardens is a unique community of original museum buildings, authentic craftsmen practicing their trade, fascinating collections of rare antiques, and one-of-a-kind retail shopping opportunities.
By The Numbers
- James A. Gray, Jr. Auditorium - 3330.00 sq. ft.
- Old Salem Visitor Center Concourse - 3475.00 sq. ft.
- Horton Center Outdoor Courtyard, Meadow and Loggia - sq. ft.
- Single Brothers Workshop Multi-purpose Room - sq. ft.
- Single Brothers Workshop Seminar Room - sq. ft.
- Wachovia Room - sq. ft.
- Tavern Meadow - sq. ft.
- Tavern Barnyard - sq. ft.
- St. Philips Brick Church (very limited availability) - sq. ft.